The Forgotten Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Links
Latest topics
» Hello. I'm Back!!
by Minkstar Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:08 pm

» Camp clearing (Riverclan)
by Minkstar Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:25 am

» Camp clearing (Deathclan)
by Silverhowl Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:52 am

» Snow of Deathclan
by Minkstar Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:42 am

» Barking At The Moon (dog roleplay)
by Gemini Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:58 am

» Frost, The Scarred
by Whitesplotch Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:18 am

» Warrior Cats Creator
by Gemini Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:10 am

» Berry Points Shop
by Gemini Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:13 pm

» The Barn Lost in Time
by Gemini Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:45 pm

The dead birch

3 posters

Go down

The dead birch Empty The dead birch

Post by Minkstar Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:57 am

The dead birch 131925493.5ax0US0v

The dead birch

This dead tree stands just outside of camp and has a tendency of producing the occasional squirrel or the venomous adders that usually hang around snakerocks in Thunderclan territory. Due to its inside becoming rather hollow, the medicine cat usually comes here to try and find herbs deep within its core, where rare herbs can be found growing in the darkness of the hollow trunk.
Minkstar
Minkstar
Founder / Clan Leader
Founder / Clan Leader

https://clanoftheforgotten.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The dead birch Empty Re: The dead birch

Post by Tenebrae Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:49 am

Tenebrae sprinted as if he was being chased by two-leg dogs. The gray and white tom panting heavily as he ran. If they decide to follow me, they won't find me anywhere, he thought in his mind, reflecting on his abusive parents back in Two-legplace. As the tom started losing energy, since the food the two-legs give him didn't contain much energy-producing material, he came to a stop and began feeling unease at the sight of the dead tree standing before him. "For a dead tree, it sure can stand like it's full of life." he muttered to himself as he scanned the tree's trunk. The tiny kit came towards the tree, laying down in the gaping hole at its base.
Tenebrae
Tenebrae
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisperstar Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:08 am

Whisperstar was enjoying her time out, alone, in the Deathclan territory. It always felt nice when she had the freedom to wander their territory without any worries of the clan surfacing. Though those types of thoughts still linger, they just don't become as worry some. Step by step she came closer and closer to the camp. She stopped her tracks scenting an unfamiliar, almost kitty-pet like stink and a short echo of a distant dog. Oh, no! Her calm stride turned into a desperate sprint in attempt to beat the dogs. Now she feared the dogs are already nearing the dead birch. No! I must beat them to the birch! I cannot let those mutts lay so much as a claw on my clan!

(I truly had no idea on what to put so I basically winged it. Hopefully this is a good enough post to let the story proceed with it's intended purpose.)
Whisperstar
Whisperstar
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebrae Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:47 pm

Tenebrae's ears flicked as he too heard the echo of the dog in the distance. The small kit shivered as he thought about what would happen if the dog was loose and found him. Though the dog didn't sound too close, the small white and gray tom still with the blue eyes of kithood made his claws come out in case the dog did find him. If I can manage to claw their eyes, then I would have enough time to get out of this tree and run to hide somewhere in a brush, he thought to himself.
Tenebrae
Tenebrae
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisperstar Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:37 pm

Whisperstar made it to the birch tree. She would wait there to see if the dogs were to choose to paw her a "friendly" visit. She sat down in the center to the clearing scanning as much as she could with her one good eye. Her paws were planted firmly into the ground with claws unsheathed, ready for attack. If it's the two-leg dogs then there could be no problem chasing them off by just a scratch but any other dogs I don't know. Hopefully they don't track far out here, away from their disgusting nest.
Whisperstar
Whisperstar
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebrae Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:37 pm

The tiny white and gray kitten saw a gray tabby cat he didn't recognize. "Hello?" he mewed from the inside of the dead birch tree. The tiny tom came out from the shelter of the tree in a very submissive posture, his belly almost touching the ground. "I'm sorry if I was intruding." he managed to mew before he fell over weakly. The tiny kit was really exhausted.
Tenebrae
Tenebrae
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisperstar Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:31 pm

Whisperstar's head whipped around at the weak mew. She eyed the kit and watched it fall from exhaustion. She didn't know how to react properly. "What are you doing here!?She mewed and ran over to the kit. She nudged the young thing and looked back. "You're coming with me." She picked up the kit by his scruff and began her way to the camp.
Whisperstar
Whisperstar
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebrae Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:21 pm

Tenebrae, even though really weak, was able to feel her jaws grasp the scruff of his neck. The tiny white and gray tom kit whimpered in fear before he opened his eyes slightly. "Thank you..........whoever you are." he mewed weakly, barely audible, just a whisper of a voice. Even though he knew nothing about this cat or where she was taking him, he didn't feel scared of her carrying him.
Tenebrae
Tenebrae
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisperstar Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:12 am

Whisperstar soon approached the entrance. She clamed her pace and entered the camp calmly. She let out a muffled sigh and looked at the cats looking at her. She rolled her eyes and headed to the nursery. There she dropped off the kit to one of the queens."Please do take this kit into your care. He could become a great warrior for us. When the kit has awaken please come and let me know." And with that she fled from the nursery den. She took a position as an entrance guard for the time being, seeing if the dogs would come about.
Whisperstar
Whisperstar
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum