The Forgotten Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Links
Latest topics
» Hello. I'm Back!!
by Minkstar Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:08 pm

» Camp clearing (Riverclan)
by Minkstar Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:25 am

» Camp clearing (Deathclan)
by Silverhowl Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:52 am

» Snow of Deathclan
by Minkstar Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:42 am

» Barking At The Moon (dog roleplay)
by Gemini Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:58 am

» Frost, The Scarred
by Whitesplotch Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:18 am

» Warrior Cats Creator
by Gemini Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:10 am

» Berry Points Shop
by Gemini Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:13 pm

» The Barn Lost in Time
by Gemini Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Camp clearing (Deathclan)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Camp clearing (Deathclan) Empty Camp clearing (Deathclan)

Post by Minkstar Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:58 pm

Camp clearing (Deathclan) 9k=

All dens are tunnels near or underneath cut tree trunks.
Minkstar
Minkstar
Founder / Clan Leader
Founder / Clan Leader

https://clanoftheforgotten.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Camp clearing (Deathclan) Empty Re: Camp clearing (Deathclan)

Post by Whisperstar Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:48 pm

I love the idea of having dens as tunnels. Thanks for this clearing Minkstar. :33
Whisperstar
Whisperstar
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Minkstar Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:51 pm

(Your welcome, Whisperstar!)

Darksun padded out of the warrior den, her black pelt standing out among the cut tree trunks. Her amber eyes glanced through camp before her claws came out. I feel like I want to claw somebody if I don't kill something soon, she thought through gritted teeth. She padded over to the leader's den. "Whisperstar, are you there?" she mewed, tail lashing out.

Last edited by Minkstar on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minkstar
Minkstar
Founder / Clan Leader
Founder / Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisperstar Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Whisperstar's opened to a slit. The shine of her eyes reflecting from the light shining in from the entrance of the hollow. She stood up and looked at the entrance. "I am present." She mewed and poked her head out of the entrance, the sun light immediately reflecting off her silver pelt. "What is it Darksun?"
Whisperstar
Whisperstar
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Minkstar Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:28 pm

Darksun growled in an annoyed manner. "Is there anything to do in this clan anymore? I'm so bored even killing some prey could give me some entertainment!" she yowled angrily. Her tail lashing out and her amber eyes were narrowed.
Minkstar
Minkstar
Founder / Clan Leader
Founder / Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisperstar Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:34 pm

"Our clan is still young Darksun. More entertainment will come once we gain more kits. Why don't we take a walk around? I would say hunting patrol but we don't want to over hunt the prey provided for us, eh?" Whisperstar stepped out of her den fully with a wide grin. "It'd be good for your sanity, would it not?" She held her grin for a bit and made her way to the camp entrance.
Whisperstar
Whisperstar
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Minkstar Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:51 am

Darksun hissed under her breath. "Ever since I left my two-leg nest, the outdoors has been nothing but boring to me!" she yowled through gritted teeth. "Besides, I've heard there's more clans than just ours. Shall we pay them a visit, perhaps steal a kit or two?" she asked him. The thick-furred warrior had been nothing but patient for new kits to arrive, but she never wanted to have kits of her own.
Minkstar
Minkstar
Founder / Clan Leader
Founder / Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisperstar Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:21 am

Whisperstar sent a glare of disapproval at Darksun. "Of my years in the wilderness I have learned of the clans. There are four more, each of a different talent, name and culture. And stealing kits is something I don't want Deathclan to be known for. Not while I am alive. I have encountered the clans and they are someone we don't want to deal with, especially at our population level at the moment. Deaths shall not be risked for foolishness, such as kit stealing." She hissed and flicked her tail around. Her eyes were narrowed to slits as she watched ahead. "We have to wait for our own kits."
Whisperstar
Whisperstar
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Minkstar Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:26 am

Darksun hissed loudly. "Then why doesn't us stealing land from the clan known as Thunderclan spark unease with them?! Treecut place used to be only theirs, now it is only ours. Explain that, Peacefulstar!" she hissed in response, her amber eyes narrow slits.
Minkstar
Minkstar
Founder / Clan Leader
Founder / Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisperstar Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:46 am

Whisperstar spun around quickly with a ferocious hiss. "If you'd like all the four clans our tails then do as so when I die and some how you are made leader of Deathclan. But right now I am your leader. I know what is best for out clan right now, and war isn't and option!" She approached the she cat with claws unsheathed. "I make the rules now and I lead Deathclan, I lead you! So it'd be best if you listen with those mouse ears of yours and think about what your leader is telling you and go without a word." She stopped in front of her and slammed her paw down. "Do you get it now?"
Whisperstar
Whisperstar
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Minkstar Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:51 am

Darksun saw the fury in her leader's eyes and she immediately lowered her tail, her gaze leaving Whisperstar to turn towards the ground. "Thanks Whisperstar, I needed to be reminded, for I was mouse-brained to think breaking the warrior code was worth doing." she mewed solemnly. Her amber eyes fluttered back towards her leader's face and her ears drooped. Her fur flattened out before she turned away, glancing towards the fresh-kill pile. "The pile may need adding onto." she mewed, trying her best to change the subject.

(Changed my font because there's too much red in this topic lol)
Minkstar
Minkstar
Founder / Clan Leader
Founder / Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisperstar Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:02 am

"Thank you and feel free to take out a small hunting patrol." Whisperstar mewed and padded along. "If you need me I'll be in the nursery." She glanced back with her one good eye and was gone. I wish to never have to yell like that at her again. Her fur fluffed at the thought as she entered the nursery.
Whisperstar
Whisperstar
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Minkstar Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:07 am

Darksun nodded before she padded off, entering the warrior's den. "I need some warriors to come on a hunting patrol with me." she yowled. As four other warriors like herself eagerly volunteered, she couldn't help but play back her leader's words. She shook her head as if to clear it away before she flicked her tail to signal the other warriors to follow. She exited the warrior's den with the four fellow warriors in tow before she exited camp, heading towards the dead birch tree.
Minkstar
Minkstar
Founder / Clan Leader
Founder / Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisperstar Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:47 am

Whisperstar laid across the dirt floor of the nursery. They were little on queens and kits. One pregnant queen and another nursing two kits. There would be four kits but two died over the leaf bare. The kits crawled and played on her, acting like she was the high rock. She smiled and crossed her paws as a Tom laid on her head. "Whisperstar? Are you sure you're fine with the kits playing on you?" The queen questioned. "Yes I am fine. It's only two." She mewed as one kit fell of her head and clamped down on her ear making her head tilt to the side. The kit quickly released with an apology and continued to play with his sibling. Sometimes... Being leader... Isn't all that great...

~I am gonna have her dialogue colored violet.~
Whisperstar
Whisperstar
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Minkstar Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:38 pm

(Whatever, I ain't making you do it purple Very Happy )

Darksun returned with the four other warriors, each of them carrying voles, squirrels, and buntings. The thick-furred black she-cat padded into the nursery before noticing Whisperstar watching two kits play together. She didn't feel like interrupting them rudely, so she quiet-like cleared her throat before she set down her two squirrels that she carried in her maw. "I thought you, the queens, and of course the kits needed to be fed first, so I brought you these squirrels." she mewed, tail twitching.
Minkstar
Minkstar
Founder / Clan Leader
Founder / Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisperstar Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:49 pm

Whisperstars head raised when a draft kicked in and carried Darksuns scent though the nursery. She looked at the two queens who eagerly nodded and padded forth, taking the prey. "Thank you Darksun." The two she cat mewed and began to eat the prey. The kits scrambled off Whisperstar and to their mother. Whisperstar stood up and looked at Darksun. She nodded and proceeded out of the nursery. "Thank you for bringing more prey to the fresh kill pile, Darksun. Be sure to get some prey after the elder is fed. She brushed past the dark warrior and headed into her den that was set across on the other side of the camp.
Whisperstar
Whisperstar
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Minkstar Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:22 pm

Darksun dipped her head in response to the queens' thanks. She then turned to her leader as she spoke and left the nursery. The black she-cat flicked her tail in acknowledgement before she followed her leader outside the nursery's den. As she exited the nursery's tunnel entrance, she shook her pelt to rid it of the dirt from the tunnel walls. She glanced towards the leader's den for a split second before she padded towards the elder's den, which was nearby the medicine cat's den. The dark warrior picked out a squirrel from the fresh-kill pile before she entered the elder's den, dropped off the fresh-kill, and returned to the warrior's den in order to rest.
Minkstar
Minkstar
Founder / Clan Leader
Founder / Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisperstar Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:13 pm

Her den was dark and hollow. Few cracks lined the walls, allowing dim light to seep in. She released a sigh and sat on her bed. Two seasons ago I became leader. Since I became leader it seems the stars haven't been on our side. The leaf-bare wasn't kind, we are scare on kits, and prey has been hard to catch. I hope that good can come through soon... Her silvery ears perked up as she heard a strange sound. She peered out the entrance and looked around the camp clearing. Nothing. Maybe it's just my imagination.She laid down at the entrance and watched the camp with a careful eye.
Whisperstar
Whisperstar
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Minkstar Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:11 pm

Darksun decided not to rest in the warrior's den anyways, despite how tired she really was. The dark she-cat exited the warrior's den, catching sight of Whisperstar laying in the entrance of her den. The thick-furred warrior sat down and began grooming her back, oblivious to the strange noise that her leader thought she had imagined. The camp is too quiet for my liking, she thought to herself as she finished grooming her pelt.
Minkstar
Minkstar
Founder / Clan Leader
Founder / Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitesplotch Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:31 pm

Whitesplotch, the Deathclan medicine cat padded out of her den. As she went towards the elder's den, she caught sight of Whisperstar in the entrance of the leader's den. The she-cat gasped out before she padded over to her leader. "Whisperstar? I don't mean to be a bother, but the so-called Gathering that the other clans go to is coming soon. Shouldn't we at least let the other clans know that Deathclan is a new clan before we meet them at Fourtrees?" she mewed comfortingly. The black she-cat with the single splotch on her face didn't wait for her leader to answer her before she cut her off. "I've heard there's a truce when they all go to Fourtrees. That even though the clans are all rivals, they do not attack each other at that place of meeting. But if we show up randomly, would that truce break if they learned that we were formed from Bloodclan, a clan that tried to take over their territories?" she added in, her silver eyes flickering in worry.
Whitesplotch
Whitesplotch
Medicine Cat
Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next